Is Bluegrass going out of Business?

so-soy

Ok, I went to look at some of their oils to see what was 'in stock' and started looking around the site at other things and most everything else is out of stock also...linen spray, beeswax, additives, some of the colors, water crystals..pretty much most items! They have wax and a few fragrance oils...that's about it! What is up...if they are going out of business they should really inform the public...why bother with their stuff if you aren't going to be able to get it! Anyone know what's going on with BG?

Its really a shame.....they have some great oils...I hope sooner or later they sell the rights to a supplier with time and money. :confused:

Here, here! I absolutely love their oils, but every time I need my best seller it is backordered, shipping is way too long----just sad as they have some of the best oils out there in my opinion. I wish Just Scent would get them, they ship so fast and are so reliable. I am in awe of how Becky runs her business. She amazes me. Usually if I order in the morning I have a shipping notice in my email that afternoon-----cannot beat that.