New label options

Crystala25

A friend of mine drew my label for me in black and white and thanks to BizzyBs (she did a great job adding color for me) it is now in color. Now I have one more dilema, I was going to do my labels on white vinyl because I cannot get my clear labels waterproof without going professional, but I tested it on both white and clear and I think I want the clear label now. Here are pics of both, any opinions? Thanks, Crystal

post-4834-13945842448_thumb.jpg

post-4834-139458424492_thumb.jpg

I REALLY like how it jumps out at you on the white. It looks great in the clear, but once you start changing the product color (the current light peach/pink tone compliments her coloring), it may start looking really scary if you go with the clear. Try it on a different colored product, like green, and see if she still looks as nice as she does right now.

I REALLY like how it jumps out at you on the white. It looks great in the clear, but once you start changing the product color (the current light peach/pink tone compliments her coloring), it may start looking really scary if you go with the clear. Try it on a different colored product, like green, and see if she still looks as nice as she does right now.

Ditto.

Right now the majority of my products are going to have no color, but I was going to make a chocolate scrub this weekend, so I'll wait and try it on that. My family and friends are all split on the labels, for some reason all the men are choosing clear and the women choosing white. Thanks for the opinions.