Has anyone tried Sage & Citrus from....

joyofsoycandle

The Candle Source? This is a new one I just tried. And Ive never smelled sage & citrus because I dont like that type of scent. So I dont know what its supposed to smell like. It smells more kind of manly/spicy. I dont detect any citrus at all. Has anyone else used this one from the candle source? Hope so, cause im wondering if its supposed to smell this way. YUCK! LOL :lipsrseal

Well I just ordered some yesterday. I have tried it from about 4 other suppliers and haven't been that happy with any. The closest so far to what I am looking for is from JustScents, but I had to revamp it a bit. When I get my order in from CS I will put my two scents in about. I ordered quite a few samples, but the prices are nice.

Sage and Citrus kinda "grows" on ya. The very best I have found is without a doubt WYW. I have tried several others also and there is just NO comparison. Yankme made the S & C popular, I think, so it had been requested a few times when I started my search. I can have four different S&C side by side, and even though all similar, the WYW is always the favorite of people that know and love the scent.