Flickers Fragrances pre-buy?

Sndfrddy

Will that we running through Thursday till midnight? I still have not received my order made 11 days ago. I finally E-mailed her last night and she said she would ship it out this morning. I have never tried her oils before or customer service. I wanted to try her oils first before seeing if I wanted to get in on her pre-buy. On the off chance that it gets her tomorrow since I only live in Wisconsin and she's in Indiana, is the pre-buy till midnight Thursday or is it ended Thursday and can't order then anymore?. No time to cure befor burning but it will have to do. I'm pretty disappointed. Was anxiously awaiting. I know she's moving and wanted to be patient but didn't think it would be delayed this long. Thanks

I hope you get your order. I'm in the same boat. I called last week to check and she said she would send it out the next day Fedex. Hopefully today it will come. I was gonna try for the prebuy too...Ive never order from them before and was anxious to try them, particularly their tea & sugar.

I just got an order from her recently and the oils OOB smell excellent. It did seem like it took a little longer to get, but not too long. She had the .99 sale so I tried a bunch. The Tea & Sugar, Tuscan Lace, Cranberry Fig, and Iced Cherry Chip Cake are awesome. Actually, out of the 30 that I got, all were good. Can't wait to put them into something. And as for the prebuy on the Oklahoma Fragrance Supply oils, those are all wonderful. I have quite a few already and they are terrific!

Valerie

Tiny rant.........After noticing the message on the Flicker's website indicating the orders would be delayed due to a move, I emailed them to find out how long the delay would be prior to placing an order.

Their response was "if you place an order on Friday it will ship on Monday". I placed the order on Friday morning the 5th.

TODAY, yes 13 days later...the 18th, I just got a shipping notice that my order was sent! And I got an email saying "sorry it took so long it was due to our move here's a $5 voucher"....humm....not happy with their shipping times esp after I was quoted a MUCH shorter time....hope the fragrances are worth it.

I got the same email. I order almost 3 weeks ago. She said she sent out last friday and then i got an email this past wed around &:30 pm that it would be sent out the thurs..I sure understnad delays when your moving, but its nice to know that if they say its sent it is. She was however very nice when I emailed her and offered a refund.. I told her I just want the oils.. Im dying to try the tea & sugar!!!LOL

I know you'll love her oils, at the same time of her move her young son had to have surgery and it was kinda complicated, she had her in-laws in to help her. Rhonda is usually spot on in her follow-up so I know this was just a temporary set back. I hope you all love your oils and can forgive her this time, I know her personally and she takes her business very seriously.

Janis

Yes, you are all right, my shipping was behind by 2 wks. The oldest order date was April 5th. I have offered refunds and $5.00 off of next order to try to make amends due to me being behind from us moving and then my son having to have surgery suddenly.

The biggest mistake I made was not shutting down the website while I moved. I kick myself now for not doing it, but what is done is done. As of right now all orders have shipped.

Yes, when I said that your order was shipping I had every intention of shipping it. Things happen, and I messed up big time by not shutting the website down. Sometimes I bite off more than I can chew and I think I'm super woman and can work full time, have a candle business, an oil business and take care of my family. It caught up with me quickly this time with the move.

I'm saying this publicly on this board to you all. Again, I am sorry for the delay. Have I lost customers? I think so. Will it happen again? No way because I won't let it.

I know how it feels to order and not get my oils in a timely manner. I'm still a chandler and still order from suppliers. Yes, I've been burned before too and I have every intention of not being that kind of supplier. For those of you that know me, know that I don't work that way.

Well, everyone now knows that I'm human and I messed up. Again, I apologize to you all.

Rhonda

www.FlickersFragrances.com

Rhonda,

If you lost a customer, you gained one with me. A public apology (on the board) was not necessary, but it proves your commitment. I'll be placing an order very soon! I hope your son is doing well and recovering and you have had time to breathe!

Rhonda,

I can understand the moving part, I just in the past 4 weeks relocated to NC from MI and it was a HUGE ordeal, and the other (Your son)on top of moving im sure was overwhelming. I think the thing is, recently some enablers have been bragging up some of your oils, thus making the mass crowds anxious!!LOL I do appreciate you honesty and look forward to sniffing some good stuff when it arrives:grin2:

Update: Even though I didn't have my oils in time, I took a chance and ordered Med. Spa garden on the pre-buy. Received my first order of oils yesterday afternoon. Immediately tested them all and have burning all day today.

Some were beautiful, but too light. But a few were very good.

Cranberry Fig - not at all what I expected. I carry Cranberry spice in my line laready and it's a best seller. But this is totally different. Almost clean. I really like it.

Patchouli Honey - Again, very strong. No need to wick up. Not sure how much I like it but I think my customers will.

Summer Garden- Very strong again. My husband said it reminded him of a jolly rancher. Not his cup of tea but I read it's poplular with customers.

Olive Garden- Very strong again. I don't care for it. But I'm switching over to carry more of these type of scents as my customers seem to like them.

Amber Musk - My 16 year old daughter and I love this. But it had a light throw in candles. So I used the rest to make her a dry oil spray.

THose are the ones that were strong and I ordered on her two day sale. I also want to state that I had no idea her son had surgery. Just glad to try her oils and get on her specials. Hopeing the Med. Garden Spa does well for me. Would like to try more in the future.