Foaming Bath Butter

Rob

I have head a bunch of stuff about this product. And I am considering buying it but wanted t oknow what you all thought about it. I saw it at the chemistry store. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA:cheesy2:

Hi Rob,

I purchased a little from Lorrie's last coop and love the stuff...only wish I would have ordered more! It makes wonderful scrubs and I am going to try a shaving cream with it. She has a wonderful recipe listed on one of the threads. The stuff came from the chemistry store and is great quality. I believe she is going to try to have another coop in a month or 2 :). HTH

Hi Rob,

I purchased a little from Lorrie's last coop and love the stuff...only wish I would have ordered more! It makes wonderful scrubs and I am going to try a shaving cream with it. She has a wonderful recipe listed on one of the threads. The stuff came from the chemistry store and is great quality. I believe she is going to try to have another coop in a month or 2 :). HTH

Ditto Ditto Ditto!! I made an awesome sugar scrub! I am going to order at least 20 pounds next time!

I quit using the FBB a long time ago.

It is basically MP in a different form, if you check the ingredients.

I made a few things with it, until I went to emulisified scrubs.

Outlandishlady makes a *fabulous* sugar scrub with it. :D

The one from the Chemistry is the best quality, it has no funky smell and I believe it already has a preservative in it. The Co-op price is a good one if you aren't looking to purchase bulk.