Turkey Fryer?

On the digital units can you get the temp to set at a temp between 175-200? I really want 185-190 but I sure can't figure out how to get it to set at that temp! Does this make sense? I jumps from 175 to 200 when setting the temp. 175 is too cool and 200 is too high. I'm using 4627 wax.

My turkey fryer is a master built and my digital temp setting is the same way - settings in 25* increments. I do not believe there is an in between setting option. If there is I would like to know also. What I do is turn on to 200* and when melted turn down to 175* keeping the lid on and continuing to check the temp. I am constantly turning it up or down as I work to keep the temp I like to work with. Unlike my prestos where I could set the temp control and be done with it. It is taking me awhile to get used to the turkey fryer. I like the magnitude of it but the fine tuning of the temp becomes frustrating at times.

I will be watching this post closely for additional info for others :D