I'm skeered

My suggestion would be to cut your soap up as small as you can get it. I think it's still too soft to grate(maybe not). I don't think you are going to need very much liquid for melting it. Which method are you going to use? I'm still looking for that rebatch link that I found so helpful. I know it's recommended using the turkey bags and just melting it in there in boiling water. I want to see pics when you do get it done. :)

It shouldn't need cure time like regular CP soap. HTH some.

Hopefully, the rebatching queen on here will chime in.

Yes Carrie it's fresh CP a little over a week and a half old. I didn't know you had to let it cure when you rebatched it. Thanks for chiming in.

It will still need to cure. The water will still need to evaporate. The lye reaction should be finished but there is still moisture in the bar, especially if she adds more.

I was looking thru a swap box I got in December. I put it away and forgot about it. All of the soaps that had cigar bands are way smaller than the bands now. All the soaps slip out of the bands easily.

CP is usable after a week or so but just gets better the longer it sits. She'll be fine to use it in the shower tomorrow but will like it better in 3-4 weeks.