Anyone know of these wicks?

I ordered some cotton core wicks from Peak Candles. The wicks are labeled C-30(smallest) all the way up to C-85 (largest). I can't find anything on which of these sizes to use in a 2 1/2 - 3" canning jar. All of the cotton core wicks that I can find on this forum or other websites are labeled different than these. Any suggestions? I would love to try a candle tonight, but I may just have to wait until I can talk to someone from Peak. Any suggestions?

I don't use these wicks, but from what I have read on this board, they are different from the other type of cotton cored wicks you'd find at from other suppliers. If you go to Peak's site they do give a recommendation for wick sizes. The C-65 says it is for 2.5"-3" dia. containers, but as we all know if you are using soy you usually have to wick up a size or two. So maybe a C-75 would be a good starting point?!

Maybe someone who uses them can jump in.

Also, what type of wax are you using? It usually helps to know that.

Thanks for the replies. I can't believe I didn't see those wick recommendations on Peak Candles. Anyway, I'm using the GB 444 wax. I'm also going to be using the Cappuccino Hazelnut fragrance. So, it was recommended to me to wick up with those bakery scents compared to the other scents also. So, possibly even bigger than the C-75?

I tested these wicks and liked the fact they don't mushroom as much as other type cotton wicks tend to do. But, they didnt' burn hot enough and even with the largest wick, I couldn't get a full mp in my widemouth jars (3 in. diameter). I wish they would work for me since I did like them so much.

Thanks for the input. It sounds like we're (my husband and I) going to try our first pour over lunch break! I'm going to try one with a C-80 and the other with an RRD-40 wick. Man, there is such a difference between these two wick sizes when you put them side by side. We'll just have to see! I'll let ya know how it goes!! :)