JS Lemon Peel - floor cleaner!

Ilona

I Just got my first batch of oils from JS and most of them smell amazing, but the Lemon Peel smells just like floor cleaner.

I'm so bummed.

Anyone test this scent? Does it miracuoulsy change in wax to an amazing fresh grated lemon skin scent?

Maybe I just need to make a candle called "Mop & Glow" :rolleyes2

Ahh well.

xoxo

I Just got my first batch of oils from JS and most of them smell amazing, but the Lemon Peel smells just like floor cleaner.

I'm so bummed.

Anyone test this scent? Does it miracuoulsy change in wax to an amazing fresh grated lemon skin scent?

Maybe I just need to make a candle called "Mop & Glow" :rolleyes2

Ahh well.

xoxo

LOL MOP N GLOW...

but hey, people will buy it, just to proved they cleaned their house. :D

I never tried it. Hopefully someone will chime in and let ya know if it changes in wax.

Dani

Who knows maybe I should give it a go! LOL.

Never know, the Snuggle, Gain, and Clean Cotton - Laundry scented candles sell, so why not take out all the Pine that smells like floor cleaner, the Lemon Peel that smells like floor cleaner, the citrusy oils that smell like windex, and make a "Spring Cleaning" line. Hee hee.

I shutter just thinking about having to pour those. Peeeeww!

:)

Anyway if anyone wants my JS Lemon Peel, give me a holler. You can have it for free + shipping. Or we can do an oil swap. :D I love swaps.

Never know, the Snuggle, Gain, and Clean Cotton - Laundry scented candles sell, so why not take out all the Pine that smells like floor cleaner, the Lemon Peel that smells like floor cleaner, the citrusy oils that smell like windex, and make a "Spring Cleaning" line. Hee hee.

ROFL! I've always thought that most Lime scents smelled like Pine Sol and most Lemons smelled like lemon pledge to me...I've said the same exact thing about making my "CLEAN" line of scents...

You light the candle before dh (or whomever) gets home and they'll think you've been scrubbing all day!! :D