Striped Pillars

You guys are major ego boosters! :) Thank you, I really appreciate all the wonderful comments! I will get around to making the images bigger and clickable for your viewing pleasure, you candle pervs :laugh2: , as soon as I can. Need DH's help for that, I only know how to crop & resize :embarasse.

I will get around to making the images bigger and clickable for your viewing pleasure, you candle pervs :laugh2: , as soon as I can. Need DH's help for that, I only know how to crop & resize :embarasse.

The board does most of it on its own. If your picture is less than 95 kb all you have to do is make sure its not too huge when it comes up on the screen (size wise ie. 6 inch by 8 inch) and the board will put a clickable thumb nail of it in your post automatically when you post it.

I just noticed you have your pictures hosted some where else so my info above might not help you. If you just use the attach image and browse function on the board the above info will work for you.

Bruce