Has Anyone Seen These????

I like those containers and used to package my sugar scrubs in that type of container but water always got into while testing. Sooo I decided it's best to use a plastic malibu type tube with a large orifice because my srcubs are very thick and although some water may find it's way into the tube, it won't be near as much where it could ruin the product:o I would like to see a co-op on those soft plastic tubes or at least find them somewhere at a decent price.

I would love to use the tubes also, and have found a company with very large (13.5oz) natural squeeze tubes that must be heat sealed. In fact, they sent me some samples that arrived yesterday. Problem is, they have a 10,000 minimum :undecided ...That's why I'm stickin' with the jars. The tube minimums are out of reach for us little guys :cry2:

Now, if we could just put together a co-op that could actually meet the minimum that would be somethin' !