Sink Holes

Hi, I'm Karen, relatively new to candlemaking(about a year), we are trying a new wax for us since we can get it locally now and are having problems with testing. We had used ezsoy and liked it. We now are testing with the cargill c-3 and are having issues. We use 1 oz. fo to 1 lb wax and are pouring at about 160. We are testing wicks and so for the rrds are working the best. Our biggest problem is the sink holes in our 16 oz. masons. We are cooling them in a boox together to cool slower. It's not working. We are getting very frustrated. Any suggestions. Thank you all.

I also used to use C-3 and had sink holes. For me I actually had to repour a 2nd pour and make relief holes when the candle was almost cooled then pour the 2nd top coat and that helped. You can also use a heat gun and zap it. I just found no matter what temp I poured I always got the sink holes by the wicks. Good luck and hopefully you will get a better answer then mine