mixing in pour container

Hi everyone. I tried the suggestions on getting rid of my wet spots and they worked. I understand you probably won't get rid of them entirely but thanks so much for all the advice.

Another question: I have read that some people mix their color and FO in their pour pots ( I have a pyrex) how do you keep it at the right temp. after you preheat the pyrex measuring cup?

Thanks for all your help

Brenny

I use the metal pouring pots, but I think either would work the way I do it it. I heat mine a good bit higher than the temp I pour at. Then add additives/FO/color etc. After they are added and stirred I let cool to my pouring temp. HTH.

I keep a presto griddle turned on all the time I am making candles to about 225. Keep pyrex - coffee pot - 4 oz =1 lb, 8 oz = 2 lbs, all the way to metal rim = 3 lbs ( very handy) on heating and measure the wax from presto with pour spout in coffee pot and then transfer to heated metal pour pot and add dye and fo. hth