Looking for tart warmer/burners wholesale prices

Hi I had that very same question a few months ago. I did a search on here by typing in wholesale tart warmers or burners. I finally decided to buy from obi wholesale. Their burners are reasonable and shipping wasn't bad and only took three days tops. They are in Indianaapolis I believe, anyhow check them out you can only see their prices if you register with them and I think you need a tax id number or not. I got 48 burners for 261.00 including shipping and I live in Pa by the way. I have sold all but 15 and everyone really likes them. Only thing is you buy by the case and you can mix up styles but you have to buy at least six of each kind. Hope that helps. When I want to find something out I just do a search on here and I usually find everything i need to know. Everyone is so helpful here and i have learned a wealth of information and still am. HTH

Stephanie

Alabaster does show them on their website. I would strongly suggest if you are going to place an order for tart warmers from them that you call to place your order.

I placed an order and received 3 out of 12 ordered. Apparently, they never know what they are going to have on hand and it depends on what their supplier sends. In other words, just because its on their web page doesn't mean they have them.

Just trying to save someone a little aggravation like I had.