Looking for a few weird scents..

Lady_Sudz

I don't know if it is possible..LOL! I keep bouncing to suppliers..and I am tried!!!

I am Looking for

Banana for Cp

Green Apple for Cp

A Good Lilac for cp..My Fav is BCN's Lilac but it is not B&B safe..

OHHH.. and a Maple syrup scent for Cp...

LOL!!

Any help would be sooo wonderful!!!

TIA

The best banana I have found is Just-Ripe Banana from The Scent Works. It smells just like a real banana and does not discolor like most do.

I have tried Brambleberry Lilac. It was really nice and true. As with most florals it will make your soap move quickly so I suggest soaping at a lower temperature.

The other two I haven't tried.

HTH.

Jennifer

For maple syrup for CP I can recommend Shaw Mudge Vermont Maple Syrup at The Scent Works. It smells better and better as it cures and ages. I agree that Just-Ripe Banana smells like a real banana!

SweetCakes has a good Lilac. Tends to move a little, but if you soap cool or RT you should have time to swirl.

Happy Hunting!

Banana for Cp

Green Apple for Cp

A Good Lilac for cp..

and a Maple syrup scent for Cp...

TIA

You need to try out Oregon Trails. All of their fragrance oils are designed especially for CP.

Their Lilac is the best, they always sell out of it.

Juans Top Banana Blend is yummy. Its under the "Exclusive Friends Blends" Section

They have a delish Green Crisp Apple

I havent seen a straight maple but their Wood Violet and Maple is soooo divine.

Trust me you need to try them out, they have so many great blends that behave well in CP. I have not had a batch seize up on me yet, even with the 33% lye solution I always use.

Here is a pic of some soap Susan at OT made using the Banana, as you see it just turns a slight yellow, not a dark brown.

post-763-13945842338_thumb.jpg