New Business - WOOHOO

andrealh1975

I am SSSSOOOO happy...I had a lady contact me a few weeks ago about candles for her wedding, which is gonna be HUGE. She wanted to order like 300 candles...a mixture of tealights, votives and pillars. WELL, initially she placed a $400 order and I just got another e-mail and she wants some more. SO $750 later her orders have been placed and I'm gonna be SWAMPED!!! Not to mention people are starting to order Christmas stuff!! BUT, I'm not complaining, I could definitely use the business and hopefully there will be more coming soon!!

:rockon: <----- I love this little dude!! LOL

Guest EMercier

Cool, I hope I can get that. I had a friend who plugged me for two weddings, so hopefully I can have that type of success. I guess I better learn to make pillars huh?

Congrats:yay: You are definately going to be busy, busy, busy. Weddings are always fun- I was approached to do a wedding a few months ago- the lady wanted to give 1.5 oz as wedding favors to all the guests- it was fun. I even put on my business cards that I do weddings, showers and other special occasions. I am glad things are going good for you.