Need to make my green... greener

What color can i mix in with my green to make it more green ? i used this green color my son had got me at micheal's and it looked good, like a grannie smith apple color, but today i want to make some tarts in spiced apple tea and i wanted it green, but my green is more of an aqual (sp?) any sugesstions, i have dark blue, yellow, red, brown, peach and some other colors. i don't know why when i used this color before it was fine as a green.:sad2:

If it's an aqua color - I would try adding a little yellow (just a tad) to neutralize the bluish tint. That should bring it back to more of a green shade.

HTH :)

Edited to add: The more yellow you use will determine how light or bright the green will end up...which is why I suggested just starting with a "tad". Too much and you could end up with a bright lime color.

Well thats odd, i replyed back to my post and checked but it wasn't here, could be anywhere LOL! thanks all, the little tad of yellow worked:yay: and thanks for the color chart Judy, i saved it for next time i need a color. now i gotta go get me some coffee, i poured 4 scents of tarts today and i can't smell anything, my lips taste like FO's. but i wanted to use up more of my fo's so i could buy some new and these was from ads and not sure how old they were getting. when i buy new ones from somewhere i put the fo and date in a note pad. now i'm going to go clear my head, don't think i could smell a stinking pole cat right now:p