Wedding everlasting

Mozzie

ooh clear paper, you clever thing. I thought you just did them on white paper, thats why mines showing through, especially as my white doesn't stay white.

I have some of that clear paper they use for printing for overhead projectors, is it that sort of thing?

I really want to make one for my mum with her mum and dads piccie on, so want this one to come out well ;)

I have some of that clear paper they use for printing for overhead projectors' date=' is it that sort of thing?I[/quote']

NO!!!! It's called waterslide decal paper. If you do a websearch you'll find that there are quite a few suppliers around the place. You print your image (text) on the decal paper and then soak it in water for about a minute. You then slide the decal (hence the name) off the backing sheet and onto your candle. If you have an inkjet printer you'll also need some kind of sealer so that the ink doesn't wash off in the water (just ask me how I know. LOL). If you have a laser printer, so much the better as no sealant is required. HTH. Mozzie