mistake in order? what to do...

pinkclouds

Hi, I recently ordered some royal aromatics samples. One of them is wrong- instead of sending me carolina h. 212, they sent carolina h.

This is just a small sample...but I am disapointed. Is it worth it to contact them, or should I just forget it? the rest of the samples were great.

thanks

"The time it took to post on here you could have had your answer. I'm not giving you crap,"

Hi, I was/am wary of contacting a company I will do future business with to complain about a mix=up on a $2.00 something oil. I posted this because I felt the need to do so, as I felt others may have had a similar problem and could give advice.

Hey there, give them a call and talk to Carrie. She is very nice and I am sure she will help you out. I can see being apprehnsive if you are new to a company, but believe me a good company wants your business. Good luck, there actually may have been a reason they sent you that on instead. You'll be fine. I have done some biz with them, found them to be very nice. Take Care let us know how you make out. C

Hey there, give them a call and talk to Carrie. She is very nice and I am sure she will help you out. I can see being apprehnsive if you are new to a company, but believe me a good company wants your business. Good luck, there actually may have been a reason they sent you that on instead. You'll be fine. I have done some biz with them, found them to be very nice. Take Care let us know how you make out. C

And why would they do that? Maybe they thought she wouldn't like the one she picked?

I think the really good companies want to know if their customers have a problem so they can correct it. I ordered some oils from Lonestar back before Christmas and when they arrived some had leaked out of two of my bottles. So I contacted them just to let them know. I told them it was really no big deal it was less than 1/2 oz total. They said this had been happening quite often and they were in the process of changing to a bottle with a foil seal to prevent leakage. The next shipment that arrived was in the new style bottle, no problemo. And they gave me a credit for 2oz of oil, and I didn't even lose that much.

Didn't mean to ramble on and on, but bottom line, if a company is worth ordering from, they want to know what problems their customers are experiencing so they can take necessary steps to correct them. If nobody lets them know there is a problem, then they don't know something needs to be corrected.