Hurricane mold ?

I wouldn't waste your money. I did a search a few yrs ago and found one in Canada. With the fees it ended up costing me over $70. I never did get a good picture 'cane out of it. You don't use a water bath with the acrylic molds. I had a horrible time getting the cane out of the mold. All in all the worst $70 I have spent so far. I did find one co. in KY that sold them too. The cost was the same but they were impossible to get a hold of. Try doing a google search for acrylic molds.

I agree with Sharyl......Mine work fine in the tin molds. If you look at my pictures you can see what I figured out works best for me. I print a black frame around the picture....that sorta distracts from the white border I leave all the way around the picture. The white frame rests on the bottom of the mold keeping it straight. If I don't use a border, then the white paper stands out. This is just the way I do it. Donita Louise