Cashmere fo, where to buy????

my3lilrugrats

• 8 months later...
I just got Cashmere from Bert in todays box of goodies, haven't got it in wax yet but it smells great oob, no idea if it's anything like the one you're after tho'.

Sally.

Sally, you and Judy always seem to like scents that I rank in the PU classification, what's up with that? LOL I am a food scent person for the most part I guess. I like to eat, so maybe that's why :D

Soooooooo today I have poured Berts Cashmere in my soy /pw pillar blend @ 7% & it is super strong & very masculine.

It lingers for a long time, i can still smell it on my hands after demoulding the votives & pillar I made & to me it is smelling like a really strong Imperial Leather soap.

I think it will throw well after a very short cure but I'm away for a couple of days so it won't get lit til monday at least.

HTH.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sally viewpost.gif

I just got Cashmere from Bert in todays box of goodies, haven't got it in wax yet but it smells great oob, no idea if it's anything like the one you're after tho'.

Sally.

Thanks. Let me know how you like it in the wax, if you get a chance.