** What's in your pot this week/end? **

It's almost spring spring spring and 75F out! Who else has nice weather but needs to stay inside and work? :)

I'm limping along 'cuz my Powerbook sorta croaked last weekend, so I'm without a computer :( Guess that means I'll be downstairs actually working - one month to market. And my local wholesale account popped up with a new order. so.....

One batch of everything! Definately a bunch of whipped shea, then I'll probably go citrusy this weekend - orange, grapefruit, lemongrass in soaps, and a huge for me batch of cucumber lip balm.

Have a great weekend!

I am finishing up some melts for a wedding next month. It is snowing here, so I will be inside most of the weekend. Also, since it is St. Patty's day tomorrow, we are having the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner.

Everyone have a safe and productive weekend!!

Just finishing up swap items. Making a couple of pillars...nothing big. Then again I never really do anything big...LOL

DD goes to swimming lessons and a party tomorrow and I am also making the traditional Corned Beef Cabbage and Potatoes, Soda Bread and I think some kind of dessert but I havent decided what it is going to be yet.

It was warm for a couple days this week and now it's cold again...This weather constantly changing is killing me. lol I just cant take it! I keep telling DH we need to move somewhere that is consistently warm. He says we need to retire first...Ugh! I dont want to wait 20 years! lmao

Have a great weekend you all!

My son has been visiting me on his spring break from college here at the beach so we have been hanging out. After he leaves tomorrow, I will probably clean the house. I need to take a break from candles cause I can't seem to get anything wicked right so it's not fun any more right now. Also trying to find a decent paying nursing job - they don't pay very well here in Florida for some reason. Any other Florida nurses out there?

Well, I'm not sure yet..I just got done making margarita scented (my favorite) candles of every type! My dining room table is completely covered in jars, tarts, clamshells etc....so I'll probably spend saturday shrink wrapping the votives, tarts etc and labeling them all. The weather is stinky here..it's in the 30's and sleeting. It's horrible! Sunday, I won't be doing anything candle related..my son Rorey has horse back riding lessons at 4 ..and my son Noah has t-ball at 11. I'll be the taxi driver all day sunday..lol.

jbn:

french pear - testing..i want that perfect straight pear

chestnuts & brown sugar - melts

bcs:

caramel walnut - pillars, melts, jars

citrus splash-lotions, cyclo sprays

pumpkin cheesecake -melts

coconut lime - lotions, jars, cyclo sprays

Well, I'm totally out of wax so in my pots I'm making chicken soup, chili, and sauce with meatballs and sausage.

We've just had a freak ice/snow storm yesterday and I can't get to my supplier to pick up wax ... I used all I had for 2 big shows this week. :cry2:

Oh well, my family's pretty happy ... they get to eat, the laundry gets done and the house get's clean ... their lovin' this storm ...lol.

Well this is a birthday weekend for us. My birthday is today :D (3/17), and my son's birthday is tomorrow :D(3/18). So there will be no "food" in our pots.

Right now I am so ready for spring to come that I decided to burn some of my tarts. I've named them Tropical Delight. Think caribbean. It is coconut and pineapple. Smells so yummy!!!