bowls

speaking of stainless steel, I have a set of SS measuring cups that are so handy. I use 'em for mixing micas for M&P and melting small amts of lotion bars/lip balms....just zap 'em with the heat gun as needed.

I kid you not, I went to Walmart tonight and got a stainless steel bowl. They had ONE that wasn't huge. Only one, and it has rubber on the bottom. Almost 6 bucks. It's a 1.5 quart bowl. I swear every time I go there I am amazed at what they don't have. I wanted a smaller bowl. I also tried to find small glass jars with lids. I found 3, but they weren't as small as I wanted either. It's my own fault, about once a month I say I'm not going there anymore, and then I end up going. *UGH*!!!! I need to start finding these online places for the things I want.

And I looked right at those too! And the stainless steel measuring spoons. Did I buy them? No. I was trying to find a meatballer to make bath bombs with. One track mind. Once I realized they didn't have a meatballer, I totally forgot all about the measuring cups & spoons.