Has anyone ordered from Royal Aromatics?

Yes, some are great and some are a waste. Just like with any supplier if you are using the FO's in wax. It all depends on they type of wax and all the other variables that go along with candle making. What I didn't like was that there is a 50.00 min. order. I really didn't want to spend 50.00 just to get some samples.

I order from RA and love what I have found. Most of my dupes come from them. Don't know how it works for new customers but I would call and see if they can wave the $50. min. I think their prices are very good and in most cases cheaper than others. Plus they give free samples when you do decide to order. Just got 5 samples . I just got a sample of Butter Cream cause others have said it is so good. I haven't put in wax but oob it smells yummy. I have been wanting to change companys that I get BC from so I will be testing it soon.

Love all the following and they do great it soy, I use the stronger scent.

Happy, Jessica Mcclintock, Soft Lavender, Be Delicious, Wisteria, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Drakkar, Ocean Mist, Cool Water, Very Sexy him her, can't think of others.. Beyond Paradise and Vera Wang Princess.

Didn't like Vanilla Carmel or Jap Blossom but that is a scent I don't like at B&BW's either. Good luck

I have contacted them and they stated that their policy was changed and they do require the 50.00 min. amount order. In the past they didn't have a min. order or would waive it for a new customer but they change some time last year.

I have contacted them and they stated that their policy was changed and they do require the 50.00 min. amount order. In the past they didn't have a min. order or would waive it for a new customer but they change some time last year.

I might have something you want to try. Have a bunch of samples along with what I use. I mainly have perfume dupes. Just let me know what you are looking for and I'll check.