Packaging Help!

traceyy

One more question, as it turns out I forgot to order jars for the soy whip I ordered a bunch of bottles but somehow didnt add the 4oz jars to my order grrrrrrrrr Anyway is there anywhere any of you know f that I can pick some up? Does Walmart sell anything I can package this in? I just want to test some out helpppppppppppp

If you aren't planning on selling, and just need a container to test the actual product, you can use canning jars, or tupperware, things like that. If the packaging honestly doesn't matter, then use anything you've got on hand, or something inexpensive from Walmart. I've done it plenty of times. If you're wanting to be able to give it to testers for them to try, then I'd probably go ahead and get some better looking containers. Handing our creams in a tupperware container screams unprofessional. :wink2:

If it's for your own testing, grab the cheap stuff. :D

I was looking at those containers on the lotioncrafter site last week. Do any of you use them for scrubs as suggested? I've tried several different ways packaging scrubs, and I'm not really sold on any of them yet.

BTW--I have a friend who works in a deli. Are the lotioncrafter ones different than what I could get from her? Are the standard deli ones safe to use with fo's, etc?

I was looking at those containers on the lotioncrafter site last week. Do any of you use them for scrubs as suggested? I've tried several different ways packaging scrubs, and I'm not really sold on any of them yet.

BTW--I have a friend who works in a deli. Are the lotioncrafter ones different than what I could get from her? Are the standard deli ones safe to use with fo's, etc?

The ones from Lotioncrafter are more "heavy duty" than what I've gotten from any deli. The lids snap on tighter as well.

Walmart use to sell little 2oz containers and I use to put samples in them. The Container store sells 4oz double wall jars but are very pricey. Like someone mentione above, if these are for sale Gladware makes little small size versions that work well too.