Where to find a good Pomegrante??

leisa2003

I just ordered Alabaster's Pomegranate Blackberry after seeing Karen's post... I'm still looking for a good pomegranate (I posted the same question a few weeks ago, lol) and it sounded yummy. If you want a second opinion, I can update once I get it and try it out.

Well, i just got this fragrance from Softsoap body wash...they have it in Pomegrante/Mango fragrance...and I already have mango, and know what that smells like really well...and when I smelt the softsoap, it was like out of this world, so thats where I got this idea. I want to try this in body spray also....I just love this!!!

Leisa

Daystar's Forbidden Pomegrante

i was just going to say that i am flipping out over our new scent! every single time i sniff it is gets better! :grin2: seriously good stuff ... i just smeared some straight oil on my arm today 'cause i couldn't take it any longer, lol :embarasse

yes, i know that was a bad thing to do, but goodness! it smells so good. :D

stacy

http://www.daystarsupplies.com

i was just going to say that i am flipping out over our new scent! every single time i sniff it is gets better! :grin2: seriously good stuff ... i just smeared some straight oil on my arm today 'cause i couldn't take it any longer, lol :embarasse

yes, i know that was a bad thing to do, but goodness! it smells so good. :D

stacy

http://www.daystarsupplies.com

What? Is this new? Stacy, you are killing me! I'm gonna have to come check out your website again. By the way, I love the Enlighten. Smells great!