wickless candles

The lady that does my nails asked me to make her a wickless candle so she can take to work at the county jail, and I agreed even though I haven't made them. The jars that I have successfully tested wicked are the tins and tureens. Would either of these jars be okay to give to her wickless?

Thanks in advance!

Fire and Glass are out, I feel the tin would be also, sharp and could be fashioned into a weapon.

Might try pouring in styrofoam cups with no wick.

Suggest getting approval from authorities FIRST.

(retired from Dept of Correction)

FWIW

Since most you see for sale are glass I would assume that is what she uses. The shorter wider candles work best. The ball wide mouth 8 oz are great for this, the bottom of the jar should be about the same as the warmer. Now if she has the candle warmer from Lanz??? then they are huge and are only for 28 oz or larger candles. See what kind she has and if it is the flat warmer type like they sell a Michaels then the smaller jar is fine. You can also place a cup or bowl on them and melt tarts. They work great but just don't last as long as a large candle but are cheaper and scents can be changed often. HTH