Does anyone have a pattern for a teddy bear t-shirt?

broadzilla

I have a brand new sewing machine and no experience. I have ordered dipping bears and would like to make tee shirts with our highschool name on them for these bears. I am making these bears for my grand daughters Daisy troop so they can sell them and make themselves some money for their troop. How hard will this be? The bears are 6 and half inches. I've never dipped bears before, and I've never sewn before.

I think I've lost my mind somewhere.:D

I don't have a pattern and if you can't find an easy one through this board, I suggest Simplicity patterns. I've been sewing for many years but back when I was learning how to sew Mice, Ducks, Rabbits, faceless dolls, and the clothing for them, I used Simplicity patterns. Very easy to read and understand. Also, go to the fabric shop, read the back of the pattern package and don't be afraid to ask them for help if you don't understand. HTH a little.

Thank you Incandessence!

I don't have a creative ounce of anything in me. I am sooo not crafty, but now that I have 2 grandchildren, I seem to be getting these urges to make something. *lol* I don't know what's happening to me!:D Getting into this candle & soaping making think is sooo imtimidating. So I need to start out small...very small.