Looking for long/narrow mold 4 x 16

I'm assuming you want long flat rather than tall. I haven't found exactly that yet (even though it has to be out there somewhere and I'll keep looking), but at Waxhouse I found one that is 4x18 and with some modifications I'm sure you could get it to work. The url is; http://www.waxhouse.com/catalog/metal/metal.html and it should take you there.

Otherwise Bittercreek has 12x4 3 wick mold which is probably closer to what you're looking for. Go to www.bittercreek.com, click on molds, click on metal and it should be the top on the list.

HTH!

Hi,

Sorry, I wasn't very clear on that. Yes, the candle box I have it about a 6" x 23" recatangle, so the mold I'm looking for would be for about a six wick candle, going horizontal, rather than verticle. Do they make pans that size that would work? I haven't seen any, but they could be out there.

Thanks for the response! :wink2:

Do some research first because it would be cheaper....but if you really can't find what you are looking for you can have Pourette Mfg. make it for you. They make a pattern and charge you for it, but then you can re-order your own special mold again. I have had them make many many molds for me. Donita Louise