Looking For Dupe Fragrance Oils

kirron73

Hello,

This is my first post, but I have enjoyed reading your posts for a couple of weeks now and loved all the great information. My question is I'm looking for some really great dupe scents, like Victoria Secret scents, Bath & Body Work scents & Yankee scent. I use 100% soy and I was wondering if anybody knows where I could get these. I already have a really great Lovespell type scent that I use and it is a great seller. It seems like the younger crowd loves these scents. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ronnie K.

Quite a few suppliers offer dupe's, however, the one with the most dupe's that I have seen and used, many times, is www.saveonscents.com. They've got a huge selection of designer dupes to pick from. In my opinion, the SOS grade is more for B&B applications, although some do good in wax. The Ultra grade is better suited for candlemaking...and the Extreme grade, to me is a waste of money...I won't buy it. Check them out, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.