can someone who is logged on give me a hand?

This is how I upload mine :

After you have typed in what you want to say in your post, scroll down to section headed Additional Options. Click Manage Attachments button, then click Browse button to find where picture is stored on your computer. When file location is set, click on Upload button, wait for picture to upload then click on Close the window button, then Submit reply.

When I first read this it did seem complicated, but if you follow it step by step, then maybe it will work for you. Don´t forget to resize your photos first.

P.S. I should have given credit to Mozzie, who posted this a long long time ago (April 2005)! I found this post when I was looking through the archives found it, copied it, and it has always worked for me. Just thought I should mention it. I would not know half the stuff I do today if it was not for this board and the many experienced and helpful candle makers here.

:D
P.S. I should have given credit to Mozzie, who posted this a long long time ago (April 2005)! I found this post when I was looking through the archives found it, copied it, and it has always worked for me. Just thought I should mention it. I would not know half the stuff I do today if it was not for this board and the many experienced and helpful candle makers here.
Ditto