My OOB Reviews for Backwoods

dcroome2005

Wow, between Backwoods, Peaks, Solas and Fragrance Oil Heaven, I am going to be up to my butt in wax trying to test these in the next few weeks.

OOB Review for Backwoods are

Cashmere and Pearl- Wasn't sure about this, but I really like this one. It's soft but yet strong.

New England Mist- I'm still trying to get used to Clean Scents since I like the sweet, spices and berries more than anything. This is nice. Need to put this in wax before making up my mind

Honey Gingerbread- I think I have died and gone to heaven. Probably the best Gingerbread I have smelled OOB.

Breeze in the Keys- Very nice. It has a sweetness to it that I can't describe but clean at the same time. Really really nice.

Rice Flower & Shea- nice even though I am not a floral person. It's not too strong which I like.

Christina

I'm pouring my solas and backwoods oils tomorrow. The Honey Gingerbread is fabulous, and the Pumpkin Cornbread is going to be my favorite, I think. I have the Green Tea & Rose, it's such a pretty scent. I don't like florals, but this is nice. I will look for your reviews in wax on Sunday, right Christina?

I just opened my box and the pink chocolate is great oob. All I could think about was chocolate covered berries with a hint of vanilla.

Lilac is so true to scent. I would swear there was lilacs blooming in my house.

New england mist is nice minty clean scent. I find it to be a clean scent like Chirstina said. I really like this one. It will make a great room and linen spray.

Wild Rose is a soft rose scent. I am not a floral person but I like the one. It is not an obnoxious strong rose scent. A bit of spice in it too.

Green tea and rose I expected this not to be a strong rose scent but it is. A bit too rosey for me. I am going to use it on my wooded roses. I thought it woud have a softer rose scent. It is great if you like a stronger rose scent.

Cucumber Mint all I can say is WOW!! I love this one. Nice and crisp minty scent. This will be great in soap and B&b!!

I just opened my box and the pink chocolate is great oob. All I could think about was chocolate covered berries with a hint of vanilla.

Lilac is so true to scent. I would swear there was lilacs blooming in my house.

New england mist is nice minty clean scent. I find it to be a clean scent like Chirstina said. I really like this one. It will make a great room and linen spray.

Wild Rose is a soft rose scent. I am not a floral person but I like the one. It is not an obnoxious strong rose scent. A bit of spice in it too.

Green tea and rose I expected this not to be a strong rose scent but it is. A bit too rosey for me. I am going to use it on my wooded roses. I thought it woud have a softer rose scent. It is great if you like a stronger rose scent.

Cucumber Mint all I can say is WOW!! I love this one. Nice and crisp minty scent. This will be great in soap and B&b!!

Dang totally forgot about Pink Chocolate. Now, I don't know if it was me smelling other fragrances, but I get a floral scent to this one. ????

I'm pouring my solas and backwoods oils tomorrow. The Honey Gingerbread is fabulous, and the Pumpkin Cornbread is going to be my favorite, I think. I have the Green Tea & Rose, it's such a pretty scent. I don't like florals, but this is nice. I will look for your reviews in wax on Sunday, right Christina?

LOL Sure Deb- I will get right on it for you.. I hope you are talking NEXT SUNDAY OR THE SUNDAY AFTER! lol

Christina

Dang totally forgot about Pink Chocolate. Now, I don't know if it was me smelling other fragrances, but I get a floral scent to this one. ????

I don't get a floral smell but in reading the backwoods description it says it reminds them of chocloate and roses scent. I have never smelled choc/roses scent so I don't know. I get a fruity scent with the chocolate.

Ok, I have to tell too....

I just soaped The White Willow Tree...

And OMG......

It is soooo good.

Perfect scent for soaps.

Not over powering but so good.

I am in love. :D

Got more to test too.

The pink pepperberry smells so good out of bottle too.

Oh heck. So far all the scents I have gotten smell so dang good.

I'm ordering more right now.

Thanks Worm for making me fall in love with yet more scents.

Like I really need more scents :o hehehehehehe

I just soaped the Lilac. I love how it smells in my house. Lilacs blooming all over here as a snow squal is passing. lol It did accerate quite a bit so my swiol is a mess. If I took too much time with it I would of had a real mess. Good thing I mixed it in by hand at light trace.