Need graphic sizing help for church fundraiser

KJohnson

Can anyone help me....I am doing a fundraiser for our church youth group....they want to put this on the label..but its soooo tiny when I try to make it bigger its blurry. Can anyone help me I need it about 2 inches. I know nothing about these things.

Thanks

Kris

post-1508-139458420771_thumb.jpg

I do not normally support religious causes but what the hey...I gave it a quick shot with hq4x, followed by a sharpening filter, a color shift, and a softener.

http://www.nodtveidt.net/label_youth_4x.png

For some reason, it doesn't show up in my browser but it downloads and views correctly in PSP.

You'd probably be best off reconstructing the image. The image is very small and saved as JPG using a medium-quality compression ratio. Resizing this image cleanly is impossible. This kind of image is best saved as PNG. JPG is for photographic media only.

Like I said, it doesn't show up in the browser. But you can right-click on the link and use "Save As". I have no idea why it doesn't show up...first image I've ever done that both IE and Firefox refuse to show, and it's not like I did anything special to the image...