My first candles.....

Wick'n'Wax

Couple of containers, 2 bakewell tarts (don't laugh :D ), hot choc or capucinno (haven't decided yet) and a chunk candle.

I really like the chunk one, must have a go at some more of those.

Got a few others that are work in progress, but need more wax and skint at the mo now lol.

1stones.jpg

Thats a good looking chunky, I've been playing with the undyed soy so much in the last year I kind of miss the colours( hence the rustics).

I must dig my sack of chunks out & play with them too, trouble is they just haven't been selling very well so I end up with tons more than I can use or give away for birthdays etc.

Not complaining tho cos it's all good fun.

Couple of containers' date=' 2 bakewell tarts (don't laugh :D ), hot choc or capucinno (haven't decided yet) and a chunk candle.

I really like the chunk one, must have a go at some more of those.

Got a few others that are work in progress, but need more wax and skint at the mo now lol.

[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/atlastowers/1stones.jpg

Great job. I just love the white coffee cup candle! I could see that in a gift basket with dish towels, etc.

O.o That's my coffee cup!!! I was thinking about using that! I ordered Hot Coffee this morning from Peaks and now you've went and stole my idea! :D

j/k I'll just use my 60 other coffee cups! ;)

I love that cute lil pie! With all that food on there, I gotta admit, first look I thought the chunk candle would be a fruit pieces scent of some sort, like Watermelon/Orange!

:)

The chunk one I've called Pineapple chunk, but only from the look of it. I'm so new I've only got 3 scents, so thats got summer fruits in it.

I've just done a dark pink/red and blue one, with a toffee/orange overpour, my sons called that dare to be square, but my dad reckons Mardi Gras :)

Is it normal to call them after the scent or after what they look like?

Just got back from Jamaica and your chunk candle reminds me of a drink I had there. :) Love the chunk and the colour.

I'm on my way in two days, it's a stop on the cruise!

As for candle names, I don't intend on naming my candles after the scents strictly either. This way, if I end up having to use another supplier, it's all my own name still!

I like that dare to be square, that's a cute idea!

• 5 weeks later...