Who has the best CINNAMON BUNS oil for soy?

karen lynn

If I remember correctly this one is heavy on the cinnamon?

I prefer ICS because you can smell the dough!

Yep heavier on the Cinnamon....so really depends on what you want to smell and what your nose likes the best. Mine loves the cinnamon in this blend.

I love Just Scent Cinnamon Roll with Icing (can't remember what it is called for sure, but it is the best seller at all my craft shows! Very strong for me, too.) I think ICS is excellent too, but there is something in the JS scent that people just love.

I did a quick search and there are a lot of topics but not many at all specifically for Cinnamon Bun FO. There are alot on what should I buy from so-in-so supplier...and how to actually make a bakery cinnamon bun candle (mold). Here is the only recent one I found that would be any help to you...but I think you got all the help you needed from the replies in this thread.

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41739&highlight=cinnamon+buns

Cinnamon Bun FO is a much discussed topic here. A search would likely reveal many posts on the topic.

After all the helpful answers she got you tell her to do a search? Search yourself if you don't have an answer to her question.

I think I have tied every cinnamon bun fragrance oil out there and haven't run into one I don't like. I love them all! Which includes all of the above.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelaVA viewpost.gif

Cinnamon Bun FO is a much discussed topic here. A search would likely reveal many posts on the topic.

Ring of Fire wrote~

After all the helpful answers she got you tell her to do a search? Search yourself if you don't have an answer to her question.

I couldn't agree with you more Ring of Fire!!She is always telling me to search and so on...Never offers a suggestion for my question!Thanks everyone who actually responded with a "helpful" suggestion...

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelaVA viewpost.gif

Ring of Fire wrote~

I couldn't agree with you more Ring of Fire!!She is always telling me to search and so on...Never offers a suggestion for my question!Thanks everyone who actually responded with a "helpful" suggestion...

I've only told you to search a couple of times and it was well warranted. Seems like every one of your posts asks for this or that fragrance. Gets rather annoying at times.

I've only told you to search a couple of times and it was well warranted. Seems like every one of your posts asks for this or that fragrance. Gets rather annoying at times.

Then don't read it or respond. Maybe you get on people's nerves. I think you like upping your post count.

• Like 1