NG...suggestions please

snow

I need to order Sexy as Sin (everyone loves it) and don't want to order just one, of course. I was thinking....4 leaf clover, apple jack peel, cinnamon donuts, country bumpkin, Frrangelico, hillbilly homebrew, jelly belly. Anyone tried any of these? Or any others you guys really like>? I need some suggestions, and thank much for all your help. Dee

:cool2: frangelico is really good needs a little more time to cure than some,:shocked2: mandarin tiki good cold not great hot thought I really liked it untill I lite it, mixed with fruit scents it is good,:tiptoe: country bumpkin- so so:cheesy2: hilly billy homebrew good great mixed with:cool2: cinnamon wich is good too.:cool2: ginger peach mild but good,:smiley2: potpourri spice is great ,:sad2: pakiki is so yuck,hope this help

Frangelico is an awesome scent.. but I agree with justcountry, it does require a lil' bit more cure time to really reach it's peak... but SO worth it.

The ones I've tried from the rest of your list: 4 Leaf Clover is good, strong clean smell... a lot of people say "I'd love this for my bathroom", but it is kind of 'soapy' smelling.

I hated Country Bumpkin with a passion... made me gag over and over again. Then again, I also hate sweet potatoes with fiery balls of rage.. so that might have had something to do with it. ;)

Others that I've tried and LOVED but you don't have listed here (in no particular order) : Apple Orchard, Kama Sutra-In The Mood, Yacht Club, Bird of Paradise, Fresh Fruit Slices (MY FAVORITE right now), oh... and I could go on... ;)

I need to order Sexy as Sin (everyone loves it) and don't want to order just one, of course. I was thinking....4 leaf clover, apple jack peel, cinnamon donuts, country bumpkin, Frrangelico, hillbilly homebrew, jelly belly. Anyone tried any of these? Or any others you guys really like>? I need some suggestions, and thank much for all your help. Dee

Hi!

I love frangelico and apple jack and peel. I didn't care for cinnamon donut, but I do LOVE the blueberry flapjacks,margarita, butter brickle, satin sheets, pumpkin crunch cake, Island Fresh Gain, and banana pudding. NG has great oils!

I just received a few of their oils, and as ususal they are all great. Here is the list:

Black Rasp. & Vanilla

Downy Clean Breeze

Flower child

Coconut, Lime Verbana

Country Home

Country Apple

Cotton Blossom

Eucalyptus

Paradise Reef

Sweetheart Roses

French Market

just to name a few. I have more oils from them, and I used to use their MP123 wax until they discontinued it, and now use their joy wax, and hot and cold throw is just as good. HTH