Suppliers

:confused:Can anyone tell me if they know of a supplier in KS??? I have looked online...and found nothing....again!!!! Its alittle frustrating!!! There may just not be one but I figured in all the wonderous wisdom of this forum, someone may know something:) !!!

Thankx in advance...

:rockon:

http://www.fragranceoilsuppliers.com/csbs.html

This is a supplier list by state. Hope it helps you!!

Kim

Fragrance Oil Heaven

Thanks for this link, I too am in Kansas but hadn't seen this particular supplier listed before for some reason. I'm mapquesting now to see where it's at lol. Being in Kansas I usually order from Peaks for the most part for some of my heavier stuff but I get my oils from all over.

Oh Wamego!!! My little brother lives near there! (The Wamego exit is the 'drop off' for him!) My mom and dad just moved to Wichita from Phoenix.

I worked in Manhattan (the little apple) Kansas with a few people who live in Wamego, always felt bad for them on the nasty weather days since it's a little bit of a drive. Myself, I have lived in Kansas almost 4 years, but the army says it's time to move again this summer and we are headed to Ft Lewis, Washington. As an army brat, we lived in Colorado Springs, over 25 years ago, how long have you been there?

I believe my brothers actual address is in Manhattan, or just outside. I'm guessing Riley is where you are at.

We have been at USAFA for coming close to 2 years in May. Opposite end from Carson. I'm not entirely thrilled here, just because BAH at this end of town is way off, so we're stuck in icky base housing. Then add the sorta icky pay compared to the cost of living here, and no COLA.

4 year special duty right now, but hoping to pull a base switch with someone else.

On the plus side, the college sports are fun and military is free. I don't think we missed a hockey game all year, and we are defintely in our seats for the service football games. Next year is our year for the trophy! ;)

My dad and uncle were Army for 10 years though. Grandpa was Navy for 22. Figures I'd marry off to a military man!

I believe my brothers actual address is in Manhattan, or just outside. I'm guessing Riley is where you are at.

We have been at USAFA for coming close to 2 years in May. Opposite end from Carson. I'm not entirely thrilled here, just because BAH at this end of town is way off, so we're stuck in icky base housing. Then add the sorta icky pay compared to the cost of living here, and no COLA.

4 year special duty right now, but hoping to pull a base switch with someone else.

On the plus side, the college sports are fun and military is free. I don't think we missed a hockey game all year, and we are defintely in our seats for the service football games. Next year is our year for the trophy! ;)

My dad and uncle were Army for 10 years though. Grandpa was Navy for 22. Figures I'd marry off to a military man!

Yes, we are at Ft Riley until August anyway and my on post housing is ok, but we took it because of the lack of decent housing off post that matched the money they wanted each month.

You are speaking my language when you say HOCKEY, when we were in Alaska we went to the Jr A and college games both every chance we got. I didnt go to any K state games while here, I get enough of the fans just being in Manhattan on game day lol. There isnt a lot to do here without driving a bit, but our next assignment is near or close enough to Tacoma/Seattle area that I'm sure it will be different our next trip.

There is Flickers Flowers in Baxter Springs KS, Morris Wax in Springfield MO, with a warehouse in Kansas City, and there is someone in Olathe KS....can't remember their name. I'm from KS too, just So of Olathe. I haven't ordered from anyone around here (they don't carry the wax I use), but are all very nice.

I looked at the Mid-Agra in Olathe they r really expensive!!! I liked that one in Baxter Springs..I actually talked to someone there..very very nice people!!! A 3 hour drive away but its an excuse for me and the Hubby to take a trip!!! Leave the kids with Grandma...lol!!!!

Thankx so much for the help:thumbsup: :yay: