? Silicone Mold issues?

Ok, I have this silicone mold and I'm pouring using Hurricane wax (tried with and w/o stearic) I'm heating to 200 and pouring into my mold, even tried zapping the inside of the mold before I pour. With and w/o stearic and with and w/o fo, I am getting these minute air bubbles under the surface, some surface and some don't. I have tried pouring slower, I have tried pouring @210 and I STILL have the darn air bubbles. What can I do different?

Also, I'm wanting the finished product of this to be shiny, but no matter if I add dye or not, it still ends up dull looking. What can I do to increase the sheen of it? I have tried votive wax, embed wax and hurricane wax, but still have the same problems with all 3 waxes.

The finished product will be filled with container wax, so I have to have a high temp wax for this. Please, Please, Please, any suggestions would GREATLY be appreciated. TIA Portia

Tanya check the inside of the mold to see if there is a coating of wax around the inside. If there is you need to pour hotter. What you need to do is pour hot into the mold a few times to get the coating out. This should also help with the shine and the bubbles. Let me know if that works.

Janet