flickers fragrances

carol k

Glad to hear you all like the merger. I have been busy private formulating some oils for some pretty big accounts.

We still haven't recovered from the ice storm and this is going to be very slow recovery. It is really affecting our ability to ship in a timely fashion and keep the oils in stock. PLUS Rhonda has a better system set up and since we lost our shipping place during the storm the mess in the house was driving me nuts. I can only toss tableclothes over so many drums before it becomes obvious. LOL

Rhonda is a great person and we are lining out the kinks so we can keep all oils in stock at all times and give you all better shipping. I will keep on developing new scents but at the present time I've got over 400 samples to test and no time to test. Being the control freak I am, I am the one to test. : )

Enjoy the merger folks, this will give you two suppliers and one shipping cost. Plus the combination of our sales volumn will probably give her even more discounts with her shippers. I think it is win-win for everyone.

I'm finalizing any outstanding orders I have this weekend and week and then I'm done as a full time supplier, unless it is 25 pound lots and private development. If someone wants private oils developed that is my speciality and that is where I shine so I will be available for that and can focus on that aspect of it all.

Hugs and wishes for an awesome weekend. It is time for a relaxing bath for me and some sleep.

Lisa

http://www.oklahomafragranceoilsupply.com

Home of our latest creative blends.

http://www.flickersfragrance.com

High Quality Premium Candle & Soap Making Oils