Thank You Alan and Nachelle

I got the container wax and the straight pillar and preblended pillar wax. I have poured the container wax already. It colors like a charm at least I got the orange that I usually have to fight to get. I will post pic in the gallery when I have all of them poured. :)

I won't know for sure till tomorrow if it is a one pour but right now it sure looks like it. I poured today around 155 but not sure if this is right or not. It is easy to cut and color and the wax itself is white compared to the off white of the 6006. I will keep everyone posted as I go through the testing of this wax. HTH

Hi everyone,,I used peaks pre-blend pillar MP 145 and let me tell you it turned out very good!! I made a 3x6.5 pillar, 24ply flat braid wick, lovespell FO and black dye. the cold throw is awesome and the Hot throw is fantastic!!!! I am doing my 2nd burn and have to say I really love this wax and the price is great too,,,,:yay: Will take pics soon,,,

hey suds, the pre-blended pillar wax you pour 175 - 185 and during cooling you poke relief holes and then when ready you do your repours 10 - 15 degrees hotter. There isn't a pillar wax that I know of which is a one pour. I just finished up my pillar waxes and waiting to take them out of mold when ready. For the pre-blended I poured at 175 and 2nd pour 185. HTH

suds, that was a good question and I think that was ask at one time when I started reading on the board. They will have a wax for votive but I don't know when it will be posted on their website. I am waiting for that to appear so I can test that and compare it to the 4794 that I currently use. The preblended pillar is nice to work with but you may have to poke little holes in those too I don't know for sure since I don't use the pillar wax for votives. I might have to try that out though. HTH