4625 for votives

klo

anyone using this for votives? I have been testing this against 4794 and it seems to hold more FO and have a nicer flame. I have only tested 3 FO's and I am trying to decide which one to reorder. anyone else experimented?:)

I still burn my votives in the proper votive holder. This wax is Awesome for pillars and votives. they also have the votive wax pre-blend you can use for votives only,,its the IGI-4794. The peak straight paraffin mp 140 can also be used for pillars and votives but you need additives for this,,,I personally prefer the pre-blends. HTH,,,

I still burn my votives in the proper votive holder. This wax is Awesome for pillars and votives. they also have the votive wax pre-blend you can use for votives only,,its the IGI-4794. The peak straight paraffin mp 140 can also be used for pillars and votives but you need additives for this,,,I personally prefer the pre-blends. HTH,,,
Have you tried your 4794 yet?

I still burn my votives in the proper votive holder

Do you know if it would hold up if someone didn't burn it in the proper votive holder? Like if they just put it on a plate? If so, I'd still put on my label that it needs to be in a votive holder, but at least someone who didn't follow the instructions would still not run into trouble.

Do you know if it would hold up if someone didn't burn it in the proper votive holder? Like if they just put it on a plate? If so, I'd still put on my label that it needs to be in a votive holder, but at least someone who didn't follow the instructions would still not run into trouble.

Honestly I have never tried it so right now I Have just lit one on a plate to see what happens,,will post it when I am done. HTH

Honestly I have never tried it so right now I Have just lit one on a plate to see what happens,,will post it when I am done. HTH

Thank you Breanna! That is very kind of you! I was thinking if it works on a plate, I could start using pillar wax for my votives to make them more "idiot proof". I do put on my label to burn it in a proper votive holder but then you never know who might not be "obedient". Normally I use IGI 4794 for my votives because it never occured to me to try the pillar blend...until I saw this thread.

Hi,,well here is the votive without being in a holder,,My last post was @ 4:06 pm and it is now 7.10 pm,,It is burning like a pillar would, hasnt run over or blown out...granted it has only been 3 hours but I have pics and will take another as it goes. (sorry the second one is small,,,,will try again0

post-437-139458380746_thumb.jpg

post-437-139458380747_thumb.jpg