MMS Lilac

firegirl

I just received a sample of Majestic Mountain Sages Lilac. Having been a huge seller and consumer of Gold Canyon Candles for several years, I wanted a Lilac that could "hold a candle" to their version. The scent is exactly like Gold Canyon. The fragrance oil is gag me strong and like no other sample that I have purchased to date (including, but not limited to Solas,Peaks,NG,Alabaster,BCN.. etc.) This is not a Lilac Mist or a soft version of Lilac. This is SUPER strong and smells like a crap load of blossoms crushed and up my nose. I always hesitate to pay for fo's that are in the $23 + range, but this is definitely a 1 ounce or less per pound of wax type of oil. I just thought I would share for those that are looking for a great strong pure lilac scent.

Here are a few others from there that are SUPER (1 oz/#) strong and awesome in wax!

Rain Orchid ( Ng's is just as good and cheaper)

Romance ( Incredibly beautiful!)same as Gold Canyon

Pikaki

Pumkin Spice (same and Gold Canyon)

Oak Leaves and Acorns

Sensual ( AWESOME!)

Balancing (same as Gold Canyon)

Relaxing (same as Gold Canyon)

I use a parasoy blend so I can't speak for pure soy.. sorry.. you just need to TRY a few samples.. they can be spendy, but once you get a whiff of Romance, Lilac, Balancing, SENSUAL!! you will see what I mean.. less oil in your candle and worth the extra money because you will definitely use less..

Thanks for the info Firegirl. I absolutely LOVE Gold Canyon's Lilac, have 3 in my cabinet! Guess I can make my own now.

Thanks for sharing;)

I was hoping to find someone that has experienced GC's Lilac! My husband and I would clean the house and light up one of these... you always knew when you walked in the door if the house was super clean! I have found many of Gold Canyons fragrances! Alabasters has their Mulled Cider, Creative Candle Supplies has their Cozy Cabin.. MMS has quite a few of theirs as well. I just need to find a GC Ocean Breeze and Mountain Meadow, Autumn Walk. MMM!

Thanks! Now I want some! :drool: But I have Lilac and Honeysuckle coming tomorrow from MC...so guess I should test those first, LOL

MoonShadow.. trust me.. I have MC's and I think you would be blown away by MMS when you compare them.. in fact, all of MMS's florals are just as dead on and SUPER strong.. I don't know who supplies them or if they make their own, but damn.. they are like no others!