White Patchouli

Meridith

Some more soaps. From l-r top to bottom

Most have not been cleaned up yet.

White Patchouli from OT

Heavenly Heather from OT - it was supposed to be purple and green. The purple turned out more gray.

Winter Candy Apple from Wendy. I used my SS to color this one.

Jamaica Me Crazy from Peaks

Pink Sugar from ICS - I once again tried a blind swirl in this and it didn't turn out like I wanted. It smells great though.

post-121-139458419602_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458419607_thumb.jpg

post-121-13945841961_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458419612_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458419615_thumb.jpg

very nice...all of them! What distinguishes White Patchouli from the others? Just curious.

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean? White Patchouli is just the name of the FO. It soaped wonderfully and behaved so well. But then again its an OT FO and I've yet to get one from there that wasn't great.

Very nice soaps! Who is Wendy? I would like to get that fo winter candy apple because I had a request for it.

Wendy is a member of this board and has great FOs that you can get through her prebuys. The powers that be won't let her advertise on this board when she does prebuys since she isn't a supplier.

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean? White Patchouli is just the name of the FO. It soaped wonderfully and behaved so well. But then again its an OT FO and I've yet to get one from there that wasn't great.

I was just wondering if it was essentially the same smell as regular Patchouli or if it had something added to it.

I do think its just plain patchouli - or at least it smells like it to me.

Yes the JMC did discolor a bit but it wasn't that bad. It also doesn't seem that strong in the soap as I would have liked it. but that could change when I get it in the shower.