Labels

roady

Have you checked here. http://www.lightninglabels.com/candle-labels.htm?cpao=115 They have an ad here I have not tried them but I did the instant quote and they sounded most reasonable.

Their prices are reasonable, I was going to order from them but did not. I didn't appreciate the tone and condescending way my "consultant" talked to me. JMO, of course. The samples they sent were awesome but we had some issues throughout my order process and I eventually just cancelled because it wasn't worth it to me.

This is just my experience and thought I would throw it out there. I'm sure others have had good luck, I was one who did not.

I think most of use do print our own. Part of me likes that because I can print just what I need, I can use several sizes for all the different size containers, etc. However, I've gotten busy enough that I believe it would be more time and cost effective if I had them already printed for me.

I've looked at this place a bit, but not ordered. They have live help that shows up as soon as you log on to their site, which is really cool. They're very helpful: www.koolprint.com These guys seem to print everything!

I know what you mean Trish. I must have spoken to the same girl....lol

I'm looking elsewhere. Has any of you tried printing your own off of your computer? I bet that would be more expensive due to the ink!!

Ahh Man! We all have talked to the same person apparently b/c I did not go any further with my order either. It was not worth the hassle IMHO.

I understand the rippedsheets is pretty good too. Haven't looked into it, but heard about them on The Switchboard