Gel candles and Bubbles

citygrl707

I have made gel candle for about two years now. I had mostly made them for friends and family. I now have a job offer as far as someone wants to put them in a store . Should i be worried about the little bubbles in the candle. I know that you can not make a bubble free gel candle. To tell you the truth i love the bubbles. I just want to make them look good also. What do you think fellow gel candle makers????????

I think it depends on the look you are going for. If you are making seascapes or drink candles, bubbles are the way to go. I like a little less bubbles in my fruit candles because I like to see the detail on the fruit. To get less bubbles, I just put the candle in a sunny window for a few hours. HTH!

Oh contrare citygrl you can make bubble free candles. Like was said ..put them in a sunny window. Or, I put them in my oven on warm and watch them until every bubble is gone. Or you can buy a debubbler. I have never tried one but I hear they work.

Bill

Jacksonville Fla