alabasters new burners and soy tarts

roxi4112000

I just have to say when i received these tart burners and the clamshells, I thoght they were very small, but im testing them right now and they are kick butt i can smell it in every room in my house:yay: the burners were so small they only fit one cube out of the clamshell, and there a steal at 1.50 a burner, im def going to buy more, they rock, and for such a small tart it def smells as good as a jumbo tart.

Just thought I would bring to your attention about another post....just above this one actually........the same burners priced at .65, while it is true there is a $350 minimum order from Sonec... http://www.scentsofnature.com that is quite a savings to say the least. I will say though that Alabaster is a great company to deal with.....just pointing out some options. IMHO

i just got off the phone with alabaster and they had only tested them as oil burners but he said that theres no reason we cant use them as tart burners. but you cant burnregular size tarts in them bc they are so small but im getting way more throw time with these vs jumbo tarts bc it only uses a little wax at a time, so far my amish harvest throw time for a 3 oz clam shell was 60 hours, 10 hrs for each block. its awesome:grin2: