ICS reed diffuser supplies??????

erinmfritz

I just got home from the mall. I went to check out the competitions candles and saw alot of the reed diffusers. I started searching my usual suppliers for everything to make them. Has anyone used ICS for supplies? They seem to have the best price I found for reeds at $2.95 for 100 reeds, their base is $32 per gallon. I can't believe the price these are selling at the stores for. Do you recommend trying them, and is it easy to make a profit on them?

I was thinking about buying some of the reed diffuser kits from allwhitecandles because they come with the packaging already. I bought one about a year ago in a store and I really liked it but they didn't seem like a big thing then and were hard to find. Now they are selling them all over and my family was talking about them at a party last saturday on how great they were, so now that they are a little more popular I might buy them to sell...but I think it will be a fading fad eventually. I think the markup on them is pretty good.

They are everywhere, but if you notice on the major marketers (Yankee, etc.) they claim the scent last for "weeks." If you buy a base that does not have alcohol in it, they will last for 4-6 or even 8 months. I added them to my line this year and did really well with them. Use the proper marketing method--great for "no candle zones" and great for a small bedroom or bathroom.