Simmer Pots

Isn't that the same as a tart burner? We normally mix FO with wax for that purpose. I suppose there are other things you could mix it with - maybe some kind of carrier oil? Anyway you would want to do that because the customer sometimes get alarmed when it bursts into flames, though personally I get a kick out iof it.

Isn't that the same as a tart burner? We normally mix FO with wax for that purpose. I suppose there are other things you could mix it with - maybe some kind of carrier oil? Anyway you would want to do that because the customer sometimes get alarmed when it bursts into flames, though personally I get a kick out iof it.

Top U R A NUT!!!!!:P

Anyways, Yup I do it.

I mix DPG with my oil.

So far so good.

My house and my moms house are still standing too. lol :)

ROTFLMBO......Good thing I didn't have a mouthful of coke when I read this. Top I totally agree with moonrose, you are a nut. But we luvs you anyway.....might be cuz we are also.:P

Good Morning!

Anyway you would want to do that because the customer sometimes get alarmed when it bursts into flames, though personally I get a kick out iof it.

OMG !! Your a trip.. :laugh2: I was thinking that the little suprise of a fire will get my candle line more attention!!! Glad you like the idea too!!! :highfive:

Now on the serious side.. I knew I read that the FO could be mixed with something, but couldnt find it...Thanks moon for the DPG tip...