Need help choosing jars

Juggy

Hi there,

I am officially driving myself nuts trying to choose which jars to use. I have accumulated too many while testing and just cannot decide. I have attached (hopefully) pic of jars. I plan on having them in a shop at some point and really can't go with 1 particular look because the market here is a total mix from upscale, contemporary, country, beach, etc. I would greatly appreciate opinions!

Jerolynspictures086.jpg?t=1171566628

Hi. I like the round pink, the purple next to it and the quilted jelly. I also am not wild about the white lid, but it might depend on the color of the candle and they have lots of choices in lids for them. Everyone has different tastes, so pick what you like to pour and wick. Good luck! Beth

Hi there,

I am officially driving myself nuts trying to choose which jars to use. I have accumulated too many while testing and just cannot decide. I have attached (hopefully) pic of jars. I plan on having them in a shop at some point and really can't go with 1 particular look because the market here is a total mix from upscale, contemporary, country, beach, etc. I would greatly appreciate opinions!

I am using the third jar from the left - the one standing on the round jar with pink wax.

I use the silver lids, brown oval kraft paper and black lettering.

I am going to have them displayed on a black bookcase shelf with a silver and brown wooden frame of my company name and logo.

At first I didn't think that I would like the silver lids, but after changing them to gold - silver looked excellent.

I don't know what kind of shop you have and so I can't give you any advice. It all depends on your decor. I simply cannot stand the canning jars! lol The first purple jar, from the left, is awesome, but I'm sure the cost would eat into your profit.

The jar that I use looks very boring, but when the wax and labels are added - they are great! As soon as I can get it on digital, I'll post some pictures.

ForHisGlory,

The big round purple you like is only .70 w/ lid at Alabaster. Seems like a good price but I am still learning, searching. I don't have a shop yet but have an opportunity to open one late spring. I am no where near ready for that yet. I am thinking about going dyeless b/o frosting being such a PITA. Do you think that would matter? Thanks for the input.

ForHisGlory,

The big round purple you like is only .70 w/ lid at Alabaster. Seems like a good price but I am still learning, searching. I don't have a shop yet but have an opportunity to open one late spring. I am no where near ready for that yet. I am thinking about going dyeless b/o frosting being such a PITA. Do you think that would matter? Thanks for the input.

WOW! Awesome price!!!!!

I like the third from the left bottom with the pink wax in it. You can also have a country looking label and a more upscale looking label. I actually use 2 different labels, one themed to my target market which is by the seashore and then a more country looking lable for stores that are country.

Hi there,

Juggy,

Could you tell me where you purchased the jar (third in row - on top of pink candle jar) from? My supplier is not going to carry these any more and these are the ones that I want!!!!!!!

I was getting them from Make Scents Candles.

Thanks,

ForHisGlory,

I got them at www.WholesaleSuppliesPlus.com . It is the 9oz straight sided round jar with 70/400 lid. I still havent decided how I'm going to use it.

Thank you, Juggy! I really need some 6 and 16 oz jars in that style. All they carry is a 4 and a 9 oz. Arghhh! Do you know any other suppliers that might carry this type of jar?

Thanks!

The jar store is too high for me. I need to stay under .60 per jar - preferably.