Re- Soapandcandlemolds.com

Hi,

Want to see if anyone has any ideas how to get a company to refund, or give a credit back on a returned mold?

Here's my story, I ordered molds back in July. One mold was the wrong mold. They told me to send it back for a refund or credit. I did that. Never heard another word from them! Finally I got paypal after them, but the time had been to long for them to do anything about it. They just replied on one of my nasty e-mails I had sent to them to send inquires to their info e-mail address. They sent my e-mail, didn't even answer it! The calls and e-mails I have sent them are endless. They will not e-mail back, and they never call back. Any answers? Thanks, Kim.

I have ordered from them and I got really lucky or either I just pursued them to the point they sent me my stuff. I had to call them and leave a message that I wanted to place an order and they called me back. I finally was able to talk to her hubby and it got resolved. They really have nice molds but the service does sucks. It takes forever to get a reply or get the item. I emailed them every week and printed out my emails to them and any replies (none). just in case it had to go thru ebay to settle this. I finally got my stuff two months later. It is too bad that this company either got too big and couldn't keep up with the orders or they just decided to keep the money. Not sure what happened.

I tried several times to contact this company by email as wanted to place an order with them over the phone rather than online. After about 6 emails I received one reply which did not answer my question or provide me with a phone number I requested to order. I emailed her several more times to asking if I could place a phone order...and heard nothing back ever. I guess I am lucky that I never even got to place an order so I have lost nothing.

Janette

PS- I think I saw in an old post that this company is based in Florida.

I used to work for columbia house in customer service (where you order CD's) anyway their policy was this......if anyone even MENTIONED the better business bureau, REFUND THE MONEY!!! They always told us in training sessions that no company wants the better business bureau on their back. HTH

good luck

I want to thank everone for there help! Beware of this company! Thanks for the link on the BBB. I e-mails the company this one last time to tell them I was going to turn them in, and possibly small claims court.

The other companies name is www.siliconesoapmolds.com , Once again, thanks for sharing, and I wish you all luck to!